Widescreen, standard-gamut LCD displays ideal for graphics applications displays ideal for corporate environments
Designed with key features for the web graphics, online video and photography professional, the 23” NEC MultiSync P232W and 24” P242W are smart investments for your desktop, while ensuring accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance.
Available as an option for the MultiSync P Series, the SpectraViewIITM system uses a color sensor to take color measurements of the display screen during calibration. The software analyzes these measurements and sends color adjustment commands directly to the display monitor. This means that color adjustments are made in the monitor rather than in the video graphics adapter, resulting in full use of the number of colors available on the graphics adapter and a much brighter image with the maximum possible color, resolution and fidelity. The MultiSync P Series design allows you to adjust the displays to your exact ergonomic preferences. In addition to tilt and swivel functionality, the height adjusts up to 150mm, and the displays pivot between landscape to portrait orientations.
- Best-in-class IPS LCD technology with wide viewing angle provides optimum performance for displaying color images.
- Up to 96.8% sRGB coverage reliably reproduces colors for the most desktop displays.
- Internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs) allow the accurate display of up to 1.07 billion colors out of a palette of 4.3 trillion for lossless color and smooth images and hardware calibration.
- Built-in USB hub with DisplaySync Pro™ controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse Professional-grade LED* and CCFL backlight technologies deliver long life.
- Every MultiSync P Series display is backed by a 4-year limited warranty with 48-hour Advanced Exchange service.
- Multiple connectivity options, including DisplayPort, HDMI*, DVI and VGA, allow connections from multiple types of devices.
- Four-way ergonomic stand boasts pivot, swivel, tilt and height-adjustment up to 150mm to maximize your viewing comfort.
- Free MultiProfiler software provides complete control over the five picture modes. This includes loading any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching.
- ENERGY STAR® compliance reduces electrical costs and lowers total cost of ownership (P242W only).